STOP CHILDREN’S CANCER
HONDA OF GAINESVILLE CAR GIVEAWAY – 2012
1. NO PURCHASE OR CONTRIBUTION IS NECESSARY. TO ENTER OR TO WIN, A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Honda
of Gainesville car giveaway is open to licensed drivers 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of Ocala Broadcasting Corp., LLC., STOP! Children’s Cancer, Inc. and Honda of Gainesville and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
3. How To Enter. The entry period begins at 12AM on 2/15/2012 through 4/20/2012 (the “Contest Period”).
Honda of Gainesville, STOP! Children’s Cancer, Inc. and Ocala Broadcasting Corp., LLC reserve the right to extend the entry period.
Starting on or about February 15th through April 20th, you may enter at Honda of Gainesville at the corner of 39th Ave. and North Main St. in Gainesville, Florida.
You may receive an entry for the suggested donation of $40 to Stop! Children’s Cancer or, by going to the main information desk and asking for an entry for no purchase or donation.
On Wednesday, February 15, 2012 between 6 a.m. until 7 p.m. during the 93.7 FM K COUNTRY “Bear-A-Thon” you may receive a chance to win the car by making a suggested $40 donation to Stop! Children’s Cancer.
Starting on Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 12AM through 11:59 PM you may enter with no purchase or contribution required by going to www.937kcountry.com and click on the “Win A New Honda Civic from Honda of Gainesville” logo.
4. Winner Selection. One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected on or about April 21, 2012 at or about 9:45 p.m. at the Stephen C. O’Connell Center in Gainesville, Florida. You need not be present to win. The winner will be selected from all of the entries from those entries that made donations and those that did not from in person at Honda of Gainesville, by listening to 93.7 K COUNTRY on February 15, 2012 and the online entries through 11:59 PM on February 15, 2012 and from donations entries made at the STOP! Children’s Cancer, Inc. Fantasy Event on April 21, 2012 in the Stephen C. O’Connell Center in Gainesville, Florida. The Winner must provide a valid drivers’ license and proof of auto insurance at the time of pickup of the grand prize. Prizes may not be transferred before pick up by the selected winner.
5. Prizes and Odds. Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a 2012 Honda Civic from Honda of Gainesville. Winner is responsible for any sales taxes, tag and title fees and any personal income taxes owed according to IRS rules. A 2012 W-9 will be issued to the grand prize winner. Odds depend on the total number of entries received during the entry period.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. The winner will be notified by telephone on or about April 21, 2012. The grand prize winner need not to be present at the Final Giveaway event.
Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. In the event the winner waives their right to receive the grand prize, Honda of Gainesville reserves the right to award the grand prize to the next qualified and eligible entry.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsors which shall be final in all aspects. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Sponsor. Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on entries received before the termination date.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsors. The Honda Car Giveaway is sponsored by Honda of Gainesville and STOP! Children’s Cancer, Inc. The decisions of Sponsor and contest judges regarding the selection of winners, the interpretation of these Official Rules and all other aspects of the contest shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Contest. If you have any questions regarding this Contest, call (352) 622-5600 during regular business hours.
Honda of Gainesville
2622 N.W. 43rd ST, Suite B3
Gainesville, FL 32609
STOP! Children’s Cancer, Inc.
3801 N. Main Street
Gainesville, FL 32606
A 501 (c) (3) Non-Profit Organization