The Florida Department of Health in Marion County’s Mobile Health Unit will be going to several new locations soon. The bus will provide immunizations and other department services at the below scheduled dates and locations in the weeks ahead.
– April 28: Fiddle Leaf Farm (17401 S. Highway 475, Summerfield) from 7 to 10 a.m.
– May 5: Forest Community Center (777 S. Highway 314A, Ocklawaha) from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
– May 11: Marion Oaks Community Center (294 Marion Oaks Lane, Ocala) from 3 to 7 p.m.
– June 2: Forest Community Center (777 S. Highway 314A, Ocklawaha) from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
– June 8: Marion Oaks Community Center (294 Marion Oaks Lane, Ocala) from 3 to 7 p.m.
– June 16: Living Waters Worship Center (3801 N. U.S. Highway 441, Ocala) from 5 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Schedule and services are subject to change. For the most current list of Mobile Health Unit dates, locations, and services, please visit Marion.FloridaHealth.gov.
About the Florida Department of Health
The department, nationally accredited by the Public Health Accreditation Board, works to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts.