HONDA OF GAINESVILLE CAR GIVEAWAY – 2016
donation of $40. to Stop Children’s Cancer or, by going to the main information desk and asking for an entry for no purchase or donation.
On Wednesday, February 10, 2016 between 6 am until 7 pm during the 93.7 FM K COUNTRY “Bear-A-Thon” you may receive a chance to win the car by making a suggested $40. donation to Stop Children’s Cancer.
On Wednesday, February 10, 2016 from 6 am until 12 midnight.
you may enter with no purchase or contribution required by going to www.937kcountry.com and click on the CONTESTS dropdown, and then on “Win A New Honda Civic from Honda of Gainesville.”
4. Winner Selection. One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected on or about April 16, 2016 at or about 9:45 p.m. at the Santa Fe River Ranch in Alachua, Florida. You need not be present to win. The winner will be selected from all of the entries from those entries that made donations and those that did not from in person at Honda of Gainesville, by listening to 93.7 K COUNTRY on February 11, 2015 and from donations entries made at the Stop Children’s Cancer, Inc. Fantasy Event on April 16, 2016 at the Santa Fe River Ranch in Alachua, Florida. The Winner must provide a valid drivers license and proof of auto insurance at the time of pick up of the prize. Prize may not be transferred prior to pick up by the selected winner.
5. Prizes and Odds. Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a new Honda Civic from Honda of Gainesville. Winner is responsible for any sales taxes, tag and title fees and any personal income taxes owed according to IRS rules. A 2016 W-9 will be issued to the grand prize winner. Odds depend on the total number of entries received during the entry period.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. The winner will be notified by telephone on or about April 16, 2016. The grand prize winner need not be present at the Final Giveaway event. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. In the event the winner waives their right to receive the grand prize, Honda of Gainesville reserves the right to award the grand prize to the
next qualified and eligible entry.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsors, which shall be final in all aspects. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Sponsor. Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on entries received before the termination date.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsors. The Honda Car Giveaway is sponsored by Honda of Gainesville and Stop Children’s Cancer, Inc. The decisions of Sponsor and contest judges regarding the selection of winners, the interpretation of these Official Rules and all other aspects of the contest shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Contest. If you have any questions regarding this Contest, call (352) 622-5600 during regular business hours.
3801 N. Main St.
Gainesville, FL 32609
2622 N.W. 43rd St, Suite B3